From top down we encourage everyone to communicate – whether it’s to identify hazards and risks, or make suggestions to allow us to continually improve our HSE and operational performance.
With a primary focus on Behaviour Based Safety, we integrate these principles into our HSE Management Systems and initiatives, including safety conversations, Golden Rules, SafeStart, Just Culture, and leadership at all levels to ensure responsibility and accountability in everything that we do.
On an annual basis Serimax manage on average, 90 projects across 26 different geographic locations. This includes operating in some of the most high risk environments and security of our personnel is paramount. We implement full pre-project security assessments and incorporate personnel tracking and security.
Our project successes provide crucial feedback for continuous improvement in welding and associated activities.
We capitalise on this to ensure we deliver as close as possible to flawless welding.
- Repair rate on average less than 2%
- Accreditations including ISO9001: 2015, ISO14001: 2015 and OSHAS 18001
- Accredited to ISO3834 in Fabrication, Welding and Training
- Accredited to ISO21500 in Project Management
- Members of the National Skills Academy for Nuclear and also have achieved Fit4Nuclear
- SQA accredited training facility in the UK with Investors in People and in Young People
- Mobilisation flexibility worldwide
- Developed and implemented quality initiatives including Golden Rules