Welding Engineer (Apprenticeship)
Your Welding Partner
Please send CV + cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Located in Roissy, France (95700) Serimax is an international leader in automatic welding, present in 130 countries, we carry out more than 70 orbital welding projects each year. Concerned about the environment, we are diversifying towards renewable energies and low carbon. Serimax operates in different areas : • Low Carbon & Renewable Industries • Jackets (Wind farms) • Pipelines (Water) • Piping (Power Plants) • O&G Petrochemical Industries • Pipelines (Oil and Gas, Mining) • Piping (Refinery, Industries) Discover our projects as well as our commitments on our website www.serimax.com As part of the 2023-2024 work-study campaign, we are looking for welding engineers on an apprenticeship or professionalization contract within our Welding Engineering department.
Your tasks under the supervision of an experienced welding engineer:
- Under the supervision of an experienced welding engineer,
- You will participate in the welding engineering of ongoing projects,
- You will participate in the drafting, distribution, validation of the qualifications of the procedures,
- You will ensure their correct application during production, in particular at start-up,
- You respect the safety rules and are proactive,
- You work in collaboration with different departments, including quality control and the welding shop.
In an engineering training cycle with a specialty in welding.
You have a good level of English. You are methodical, rigorous and have good interpersonal skills.
Are you looking for field experience within a group specializing in welding and wish to participate in innovative international projects?
Do you want to evolve within Serimax and become a welding expert?
Then don’t wait any longer and submit your application or send your CV to the email address: email@example.com.
You will be quickly contacted by our HR Manager for a telephone and physical interview at our Serimax site in Roissy, France.
|Job Category||Engineering, Welding Engineer|