Welding Engineer (Apprenticeship/Block Release Training)
Your Welding Partner
Please send CV + cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Located in Roissy, France (95700) Serimax is an international leader in automatic welding, present in 130 countries, we carry out more than 70 orbital welding projects each year. Concerned about the environment, we are diversifying towards renewable energies and low carbon. Serimax operates in different areas : • Low Carbon & Renewable Industries • Jackets (Wind farms) • Pipelines (Water) • Piping (Power Plants) • O&G Petrochemical Industries • Pipelines (Oil and Gas, Mining) • Piping (Refinery, Industries) Discover our projects as well as our commitments on our website www.serimax.com As part of the 2023-2024 work-study campaign, we are looking for a welding coordinator (apprenticeship or block release training contract) within our Welding Engineering department.
Your tasks under the supervision of an experienced welding engineer:
- Participate in welding procedure qualifications,
- Participate in the coordination of ongoing projects,
- Manage technical documentation with a high level of quality,
- Guarantee start of production in collaboration with welding engineering,
- Have a good knowledge of TIG MIG MAG processes,
- Participate in the implementation of corrective actions in the event of a welding problem
- Be compliant with safety rules and strength of proposal.
In a coordinator training cycle with a specialty in welding.
You have a good level of English. You are methodical, rigorous and have good interpersonal skills.
Are you looking for field experience within a group specializing in welding and wish to participate in innovative international projects?
Do you want to evolve within Serimax and become a welding expert?
Then don’t wait any longer and submit your application or send your CV to the email address: email@example.com.
You will be quickly contacted by our HR Manager for a telephone and physical interview at our Serimax site in Roissy, France.
|Job Category||Engineering, Welding Engineer|