Mechanized welding bugs
The SATURNAX bug & band welding system focuses on the golden rules of welding:
- Robust mechanics
- Welding process management and integration
- Easy orbital parameter setting
- Arc and weld-pool stability.
Designed for welders, by welders, Saturnax is known as the most stable automatic welding torch on the market and comes in 5 variants: Saturnax 01, Saturnax 05, Saturnax 07, Saturnax 08 & Saturnax 09.
Internal Welding Clamps
The SATURNE is the original fully-automated orbital welding system, and the fastest automatic welding system on the market.
Designed for trunklines, the Saturne operates 8 welding torches simultaneously to achieve world records in production.
The EXTERNAX is Serimax’s automatic tie-in solution, offering:
- Reduced risk through fully-external operations
- Reduced clamping and welding times
- A narrow-gap bevel solution
- Automated weld parameter traceability.
The Externax can be part of a full-service offer: from mainline welding to spoolbase and offshore tie-ins.
MULTINAX is Serimax’s 1G (rotating pipe) pre-fabrication welding solution perfectly matching subsea project requirements.
Welds achieved from multi-jointing for offshore projects with Multinax attain the same properties as mainline and tie-in welds.
Designed for integration into a complete manufacturing offer, Multinax is:
- Quick to mobilize
- A promoter of local content.
Automatic Welding Machines
INTERNAX, the internal welding clamp with pipe rerounding capabilities supporting onshore projects, offering:
- Enhance productivity up to 8 fully automatic oscillating welding heads for strong and wide internal bead
- Powerful re-rounding for Hi-Lo control and quick fit-up
- Wireless remote control for safety
The internax is dedicated to root pass welding for onshore trunk line projects